Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Peanut Butter Crunchy Balls

So this is another little snack I took with me on my Ragnar Relay. It was a great source of protein and energy and as a bonus they taste great!  I modified this recipe from Savory Seasonings.  She came up with this recipe for her daughter who is allergic to eggs, dairy, and soy as a way to get more protein in her diet.  My kids loved them as well, a great little snack for them that fills them up.  If you wanted to be a little sinful you could dip these in chocolate or just try these.


Peanut Butter Crunchy Balls
Yields: 24-30 balls
Time: 15-20 minutes


2 cups peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups pretzels, crushed

Combine peanut butter, honey and powdered sugar. Blend with an electric mixer until smooth.

Measure 1 1/2 cups pretzels, then crush. Add crushed pretzels and mix until smooth and soft.

Roll into balls, then store in the fridge. 




No comments:

Post a Comment