I have been experimenting with brownies lately, as you can tell from all my recent posts. These ones are my new favorite.
Cookies and Cream Brownies
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 Minutes
1 Package (19.3 oz.) Brownie Mix
1/4 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Oil
4 oz. Cream Cheese
3 King Size Hersheys Cookies and Cream Candy Bars (crushed)
16 Oreo Cookies (crushed)
1. With electric mixer, mix brownie mix, eggs, water and oil until well blended.
2. Add softened cream cheese and mix until well blended.
3. Add 1 1/2 crushed Hersheys candy bar (save other 1 1/2 for topping) and 12 crushed Oreo Cookies (save 4 crushed cookies for topping). Stir until blended.
4. Spread into greased 13x9 baking dish and cook at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
5. Let brownies cool before adding 1 1/2 melted Hershey bar to the top with remaining crushed cookies.