Monday, June 20, 2011

Citrus & Mustard Grilled Chicken

My son was recently baptized and we had a family party afterwards.  I wanted to grill something yummy and searched for a great recipe.  I found one over at real mom kitchen.  I knew there was a possibility I would have leftovers, so this recipe was perfect because she gave me some ideas to use the leftover chicken.  The chicken was so good, everyone really liked it, but we still had a lot of leftovers. So I got to make lots of yummy things with this chicken like taquitos, tostadas, & mexican casserole


Citrus & Mustard Grilled Chicken
From: Real mom kitchen
Yields: 6 servings
Print Recipe

6 T olive oil
1/4 C apple cider vinegar
Juice from one lime, about 1-2 tablespoons
1/2 C brown sugar
3 T mustard
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 1/2 t salt
6 chicken breast (I cut mine in half, they were huge)

Place all of the ingredients, expect chicken in a gallon size freezer bag, mix together and add chicken.  Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least three hours or up to 24 hours.  Grill chicken and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment