Thursday, June 2, 2011

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies

I know what your thinking, banana and chocolate... gross!  I thought the same thing before my sister made me try these cookies.  Maybe its the fact that I don't like bananas, or maybe that I love plain chocolate chip cookies... why mess with a good thing, right?!  But I am telling you, these are that good!



Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 3 dozen
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Bake Time: 10-12 min


2 1/4 Cups Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 C. Butter
3/4 C. Brown Sugar
1/4 C. Sugar
3.4 oz Packet of Banana Pudding
2 Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Cups Chocolate Chips (milk chocolate)

1.  Combine flour and baking soda in a mixing bowl and set aside.

2.  In a mixing bowl, beat together softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.

3.  Continue to beat butter mixture and add pudding, eggs and vanilla.  Continue to beat mixture until nice and smooth.

4.  Slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture and continue to beat for about a minute.

5.  Stir chocolate chips into cookie mixture.

6.  Roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet.

7. Bake at 350 degrees from 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment