These little treats are a hit in our family. We have such a good time making them together and we definitely have a good time eating them together. They have a magical deliciousness that I can't explain. You have to try them to see what I mean. This recipe makes a lot of treats, so you can make some for your family and then take some to the neighbors. See, then you have your activity, your treat and your service all complete for your Family Home Evening night...Hopefully, I am your neighbor that you bring them too ;)
This is all the ingredients that you will need:
From: My Mom
Time: 20 minutes
2 Cups Sugar
2 Cups Light Corn Syrup
2 Cups Peanut Butter
12 Cups Corn Flakes
14 oz. bag of Coconut flakes
1. Bring sugar and light corn syrup to boil over medium heat, until sugar dissolves, then add peanut butter.
2. In a big separate bowl, combine corn flakes and coconut.
3. Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and stir.
4. Form into balls and place on wax paper.
5. Let snacks cool before serving.