Freedom Fruit and Cream Smoothie
1 Can (12oz) frozen pineapple juice
1 Can (11.5oz) frozen Welch's Strawberry Breeze juice
4 juice cans of water
1 Cup sugar
2 T. lemon juice
1(16 oz.) pkg frozen strawberries
1(16 oz.) pkg frozen raspberries
2(8oz.) crushed pineapples
25-30 clear plastic cups
2 (2 liter) Sprite
1 gallon vanilla ice cream
1(16oz.) frozen blueberries
1. In a huge mixing bowl, combine first 8 ingredients. Stir until well combined.
2. Add 1/2 cup mixture to every cup.
3. Place cups in freezer overnight.
4. An hour before serving, get cups out of freezer and let them sit for an hour.
5. Right before serving, add a 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream on top. Pour Sprite over it until its full. Then add a hand full of frozen blueberries to the top.