Thursday, June 16, 2011

Momma's Caramel Popcorn

This caramel popcorn is to die for!  Seriously... I have had a lot a good caramel popcorn in my life, but I keep coming back to this one, it is the best.  Its oooey goooey goodness, with sweet and a little bit of salty!  My mom has been making it my whole life, and she (in my book) is the best cook around!  This is so easy the kids can help you make it.  My little 8 year old Jonah helped me make this batch.



Here are the ingredients that you will need:



Momma's Caramel Popcorn
From: My Mom
Serves: 8-10
Time: 15 Minutes


1/4 C. Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Light Corn Syrup
1 Can (15oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 1/2 bags microwave popcorn (butter flavored or plain)


1.  Combine butter, sugar and corn syrup in medium sauce pan.  Stir constantly until boiling over medium heat.

2.  Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and continue stirring until boiling again.



3.  Pour over popped popcorn.



No comments:

Post a Comment