There are no words or pictures to describe how good this dessert tastes. YUM!
I tried and tried to get a good picture of this dessert but I couldn't....its just to messy... messy GOODNESS that is!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla
2 Cups Crushed Graham Crackers
1 1/2 Cups Flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 tsp. Baking Powder
6 Hershey bars
2 jars Marshmellow cream
1. Cream together softened butter and sugar, then add eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, combine crushed grahams, flour, salt and baking powder.
3. Then combine both mixtures together
4. Spread 1/2 of the graham mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Place chocolate bars on top of graham mixture, then add the marshmellow cream on top of the chocolate bars.
6. Put the remaining graham mixture on top of the marshmellow cream.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Its best when served hot like a S'more. Now enjoy your little bit of heaven!