Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Fortunate" Gift Idea

I am always looking for great homemade gift ideas! This one is so cute, I got it from my friend Lisa who is so creative. I did it for "Teacher Appreciation" this last week, but you could make it fit for any occassion.

Print How To










1. I got the boxes from Hobby Lobby, they look like cute little Chinese food take out boxes. I just attached a cute little tag to it with an embellishment.

2. Then I went and bought some Fortune cookies at the grocery store in the foreign food section.

3. I unwrapped the fortune cookies and dipped them in melted white chocolate.

4. Then drizzle the cookies with milk chocolate.

5. Let the chocolate harden for a couple of hours then put them into your cute boxes and "ta da"... a cute homemade gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment