Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hot Artichoke Dip

I know what your thinking... everybody has an Artichoke Dip recipe right???  Well, I am just going to say it "this is the best one"!  Don't just take my word, try this recipe and you decide.  I promise, you will LOVE it!  Every time I bring this dip to a party it is the first thing gone. I am constantly giving out the recipe, and I would love to share it with you!



Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
From : Brit @back pocket creations
Serves: 6
Time: 30-45 minutes

Print Recipe
8 oz. Artichoke Hearts
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 Cup Parmesan Cheese (real, not from a can)
1 Cup Mayo
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Garlic cloves
4-9 Jalapeno slices out of a jar, depending on how hot you like it!

Mix all ingredients together with a hand mixer, then add artichoke hearts. Bake at 325 degrees in a baking dish with a lid or tin foil over it for 30-45 minutes.  Serve with french bread, carrots, celery or tortilla chips.  Serve Hot!

"Put that in your back pocket"

Brit

2 comments:

  1. You were right! Best artichoke dip EVER! Everyone asked for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of those people who had to have the recipe after devouring it at a family party. When I make it, I always sub fat-free cream cheese, fat-free sour cream, and lite mayo and it still tastes amazing!

    ReplyDelete