Thursday, May 12, 2011

Rainbow Cookie Pie

The name of this recipe says it all! I mean in all seriousness, who doesn't love rainbows or cookies or pie? My love for this pie runs deep! I love it so much I made it for myself on Mother's day! It really is so great for birthdays because of all the fun colors in it. We make it every year for the 4th of July too, because around that time of year, the grocery stores sell the cookies with the red, white and blue candies...so fun!
These are the ingredients that you need:
Rainbow Cookie Pie
From: My mom
Serves: 8
Time: 10 minutes
Print Recipe

Graham Pie Crust 1 (8 oz package)
Cream Cheese
1/3 C. Sugar
1 tsp. Lemon juice
8 oz. Whip cream
1 1/2 C. crushed cookies


1. Mix with mixer softened cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until fluffy.
2. Then stir in whip cream.
3. Crush 1/2 to 3/4 package of cookies (I just put them in a zip lock baggie and crush with a rolling pin)
Then stir in crushed cookies to cream cheese mixture. Then spoon into pie crust. Add a handful of crushed cookies to the top of the pie. Let pie refridgerate for 3 hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment